Tuesday, October 5, 2010

I've spent a lot of time doing… school

And when I think too much about it, it's horrible, but it's a necessary evil? (as is government? according to Thomas Paine… The things I learn in American Heritage?). I'm so grateful for the opportunity to go to school and learn. :) really. School is hard, but an easy education is a contradiction in terms. (someone wise…)

Today, I encountered my visit teachee (new word) and she was making her Halloween costume. It was then that I realized that Halloween is at the end of this month… yes, it's happening, and I have no idea what I want be. But really the only holiday I yearn for is Christmas. It may be the fact that Clayton will be getting home (December 16th), or that I will be done with stinky finals, or the sole fact that Christmas is the best holiday. ever. I already have a countdown paper chain, made of alternating colors of red and green, logically. I made my family home evening group have a "family" Christmas party including: Martinellis, gingerbread making, a gift exchange, and of course the classic family Christmas picture. I for sure am already listening to Christmas music and dream about a white Christmas.

I can't wait, but until then… I will study.


2 comments:

  1. Your inspiring me Megan! I need to start a blog. Don't be too stressed with school. You're Mrs. Smartie Pants :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete