Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving is a day to give thanks...

and I have so much to be thankful for. Namely… my family, and christmas music, the scriptures (especially the Book of Mormon). I am also grateful for all the essentials in my life... like Bone Thug's Ghetto Cowboy and Ashton Kutcher and Michael Jackson and BYU and snow and ski lifts and hot chocolate with ice cream (a newfound love of sorts) and jcrew and gap and all of the other stores that are responsible for my sick obsession?…

But I am especially thankful for my parents. Yesterday my dad fixed my shower and let me fall asleep on his shoulder today after turkey dinner. My mom helps me plan my family home evening activities, which always seems to come as a surprise to me? And helps me quickly get treats for my visiting teachees. They are awesome people; I want to be just like them.




2 comments:

  1. i am so thankful bone thugs (specifically Ghetto Cowboy) were listed as something you are thankful for...i am now going to add that to my list.

    ReplyDelete