Sunday, March 27, 2011

Semester in Pictures…

My favorite family visited this winter… THE DALUGAS

We made a stellar igloo that we could all fit and stand up inside.




Rock climbing has become one of my favorite activities!
And obviously skiing is always my favorite winter activity.
Skiing at Park City with the Dalugas and J Long and Zane

Nighttime hike up Rock Canyon. classic.

Race up the Y… it's tradition and Clayton will always win.

Representing our schools. I will forever be a cougar.

Once again… Jimmer Jersey. I do most things in this attire.
The cougars had a good season.

"Krishna Krishna Krishna" They almost had me converted….
Festival of Colors!!! My first time ever. :) The sky was black and
breathing didn't come very easily, but it was a riot. Afterwards we
obviously went and fed the llamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment