Saturday, February 25, 2012

Currently Loving:


These are a few of my favorite things… 
because they occupy my life.

1. Count down paper chains.
2. Skiing in the deep.
3. Mr. President and his day of sorts.
4. Hearts (that my mom willingly cut out for me to decorate my apartment slash sit on my desk? If you're interested?)
5.  Vacuuming. When the vacuum is up for it?
6.  That photo up there.
7.  Making that high-pitched noise, because it's just oh so cute.
8.  Thinking about graduation = too, too far away.
9.  Lady Gaga.  As much as I want to hate her (music), I can't.  It's impeccable. Guilty pleasure? maybe.
10.  The undersized heart-shaped wreath that hangs on the door.  I don't want February to end… because heart-shaped wreaths are only for this month of love?
11.  Kodiak.
12.  Warming my hands on the lamp at my desk, because it's impossible to have warm hands (studying) ever.
13.  Instagram. What's better than something so instant?
14.  Elder Holland's talk on the Missionary Work and the Atonement… because Elder Holland is my favorite and the gospel is omnipresent.

 


1 comment: