Sunday, December 23, 2012

A few things as of late:





1. Never eat fast food late at night, but mostly just never. After a long night of studying I made Kelsie go with me to grab something to eat, which meant I had to break my no-fast-food-streak, because nothing else was open!  We couldn't even finish one order of chicken fingers and fries between the two of us -- luckily the shake was no problem for us to finish.

2. I have serious plans to learn the Love on Top dance over Christmas break, but first I need to find at least five backup dancers.

3. Sometimes I like my own photos on instagram -- solely because they make me happy.

4.  My face lit up when I found out about the possibility of buying engineering paper in large quantities (boxes at a time).  I'm not even an engineer, but real chemists use engineering paper too?

5. Sometimes I have 5 half drunk water bottles in various places around my room -- I would like to think that this occurrence mostly only happens during finals week, but I think it's a common trend at any given time.

6.  I finished my last math class ever.  Although this should be a happy accomplishment, I'm a little sad to say goodbye to all my math friends and the highly airconditioned math lab.

7.  I have an obsession for candles, especially the twisted peppermint kind that's in my apartment.  And sometimes its flames make it worth staying up a little later to study just so I can feel of its holiday cheer.

8.  Church around Christmas time is the most splendid.

4 comments:

  1. 9. We've been getting some great pow over Christmas break!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss you ski buddy! it may be a year in advance but lets put it on the calendar to go skiing next year!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ski buddies! Mere and Meg! This may be two years in advance but can we please go skiing together in 2015? Miss you both.

    ReplyDelete