Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Symbols of Love.






Symbols of Love for the engaged girl to Jacob Bryant Hatch...

1.  It's the last thing I take off before I fall asleep at night and the very first thing I put on when I wake up in the morning. 
2.  One confident boy prior to proposing up Rock Canyon.
3.  Each chain link means we're one day closer.
4.  Free dessert, because we just got engaged.
5.  Wanting to make a quilt with me.
6. Offering his socks at the end of April, because it's just too cold without them.
7.  The thought of eternity with one person is absolutely thrilling.

3 comments:

  1. My mom just told me about your blog! I love it! Thanks for posting pics :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, you're so sweet. I need to check out your blog too! :) I'm glad you liked the pictures. I'll post more soon. Hope Ohio is treating you well.

    ReplyDelete