Thursday, July 18, 2013

Engagements: Session II

Sundance is one of our favorite spots.  We have so many deeply rooted memories there, and I think it's where Jacob originally fell in love with me when he learned I knew how to ski well.  Those years of ski school/my parents' patience paid off in more ways than one.  Skiing became one of our favorite things to do together in high school.  Sundance also offered Jacob and I mountain bike rides in the summer and family dinner trips.  I was so excited we could take our second session of engagements with Lindsey up here.  I love them all, but here are just a few to share.  

"I believe in kissing, kissing a lot"
Audrey Hepburn

 


 













2 comments:

  1. You two are just too cute! Beautiful pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooookay. how am i just seeing these?! I AM DYING? i love them so so so so much!! YOU ARE STUNNING! so excited for you two!!

    ReplyDelete