Monday, November 28, 2011

I miss those late November rides





I miss the fall bike rides that Utah's short falls always provide.  I went biking around London over a month ago, and it felt good to be on a bike again, even in the Unreal City.  And just this early November I rode around Versailles for an hour, surrounded by fall leaves, and now I'm missing my late November rides, and snow will surely be covering the ground when I get back to the US of A, so I told my dad to get my skis waxed promptly, so I can enjoy a different type of ride when the snow falls.  

2 comments:

  1. i love beautiful bike rides like this. and that first image is so perfect! love all the trees and the bright colors!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness, wow! that first picture is gorgeous and so aesthetically pleasing :) love all those fall leaves!! you are seriously living the dream in london, and i am completely jealous. keep blogging so i can stay up to date with your awesome life! <3

    ReplyDelete