Sunday, November 6, 2011

We celebrate all the major holidays.



And luckily, so does Harrods.  After spending a week in Paris it was refreshing to return home and even better to return for the Harrods Christmas Parade 2011.  I got emotional the first time I heard about this ingenius parade, but who can blame me.  It's Harrods and Christmas combined into one mastermind celebration.  Suckers and chocolate coins have never tasted so good, and maybe it's just because it was in celebration of Christmas/Harrods, but either way it was magical.  Lala threatened to leave me if I started crying, so I tried my best to control my excitement especially when snow bubbles fell from the sky.  Where they came from is still unbeknownst to me, but sometimes you don't question magic.  I don't have my pictures up yet, but I was too excited to wait.  Christmas is here in London.

*The picture is for my mom from our favorite hot chocolate place in Paris, Angelina's.    


No comments:

Post a Comment