Sunday, April 8, 2012

A day of green with my favorite people.


A little late?… And I'm posting about the wrong holiday? But the Daluga family spent their spring break with us in Park City.  Their visit has become an annual event (biannual when I can convince Linsey to visit me over Christmas break), and I look forward to it each year.  We went skiing and hot tubbing and played games and went running?… (Linsey is on the team for Purdue University, so she never takes a break from running, and somehow she always convinces me to go with her...) 
     
Fortunately we even got to spend St. Patrick's Day with them.  (minus Linsey and Mr. Daluga). Mrs. Daluga makes every holiday something worth while.  She brought everything green all the way from Indiana for us to wear.  So logically Cailey and I put on matching four-leaf-clover tattoos and bandanas and pins.  (Mine was a dancing leprechaun. :)  I love this family so much and was so sad that they had to leave.  I can't wait for my next adventure with the Daluga clan.


Hiking Dry Canyon on St. Patrick's Day. (My hair was in its prime?)

 Mother and daughter. :) 
 So many colors.
The colorful lineup.. 


Beautiful Cailey 
And Beautiful Linsey (from last year) since we somehow took zero pictures in Park City.

No comments:

Post a Comment