Thursday, December 23, 2010

Current Events.

1. I went to my home ward this week and obviously this involved attending relief society, which is always… interesting. This week the lesson was on Sabbath day observance, normal enough, yet we mostly talked about cats and how cats can be related to many aspects of the gospel. This is false doctrine obviously and made me hate cats even more. I'd post a picture, but I just can't!

2. I still hate shopping at the mall, especially around Christmas time, but I did manage to have pure joy in the cologne department at Nordstrom. Clayton, mom, and I related all the smells to something familiar… most of them resembled some kind of food, one must have been carrot extract (which I don't even know if it exists) and another was for sure made from oranges. Some (most) had a somewhat Windexy smell, and we obviously contemplated buying Windex instead… It's cheaper and comes in a greater quantity, but whatever they are doing they're producing a multimillion dollar business, so I won't critique. :)

3. Borders needs to get more journals. I think I might own every single one of their journals that is halfway decent. Then again… I own and have filled so many journals, and I am a picky journal buyer.


4. Gingerbread houses are classic. I decided to make a Christmas gingerbread house after I discovered red-colored fondant. I think it was strawberry flavored, but I never actually tried it. Today my gingerbread house was given away to a little girl in our ward. I'll enjoy the pictures instead?…

Self-timer is the best.
Andrew and Leslie's house

Clayton's house

Mikelene?

Pookie's house

My Christmas house

In the process; obviously I had to wear an apron.

5. Just Dance is still the best wii game. ever. And I still have to change into exercise clothes in order to properly play. It's intense to say the least.


No comments:

Post a Comment