Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer school like I failed a class.

WELCOME HOME DAVID CONLEY

WELCOME HOME ALLISON

SANTORINI CALDERA

But I didn’t fail a class. I just want to get ahead in my educational pursuits; rather I don’t want to fall behind with the decision to venture to London this fall. But signing up for summer classes has been a much more difficult experience than needed, somewhat self-imposed… I live by ratemyprofessor.com, and spend/waste so much time reading about my would-have-been-professor-if-he-were-a-bit-better. Today I had at least ten tabs open in safari as I navigated myself through pages of ratings, comments, and even the occasional chili pepper. I’ll eventually figure it out. And hopefully before next Monday.


ps the pictures above have mostly nothing to do with my concerns for summer school… Just a few pictures of my life as of late.

1 comment:

  1. you know the only problem i find with this is that you were using Safari and not Google Chrome..cmon Megan :)good luck!

    ReplyDelete