Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Have you seen this?



I was beyond flattered to be asked to model for Utah Bride and Groom Magazine, it was such a fun experience, but now I feel like I have to clarify a few things, namely that…. that truly is me… (although I look far too exotic). I didn't cut my hair for this shoot and no, I'm not married/engaged, but for the day I played grown-up and wore a fancy fancy dress, and was pampered. As soon as the magazine came out in January my mom immediately brought home at least four magazines. Ashlee Raubach, a talented photographer based out of Southern California, took the pictures and Alta Moda provided the dress. Ashlee was so much fun to work with and is currently having a giveaway from Shabby Apple this month. Check it out!




I was given my own bouquet and pearls and wedding "veil".



I had my own cake and for the day I was named Quinn or Devin… I can't decide.



I walked by a boy who I had never met before, but he was my groom.



They did my hair and makeup and dressed me up fancy.



And for the day I was a bride.

1 comment:

  1. i am so flattered to call you one of my best friends.

    ReplyDelete